Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pages from New Projects





hey all! i'm pretty swamped with Existence 3.0 pages, but I thought I'd give a peek into some of the other projects I have coming up.

First, Notorious. This is a street-level superhero story co-created by me and Jay Faerber, and it'll debut as a backup feature this summer when Dynamo 5 relaunches. I'm real excited about this, and I wish I could show more, but I don't want to give too much away. This page is from the second chapter, and it occurs after a fight sequence with the titular hero and some thugs, and now a couple of detectives are on his trail.


Secondly, this is a dragon-slayer pitch I worked on with writer James Patrick. I don't normally go for the knights/dragons/fantasy genre, but there was a hook in James' pitch that made me not want to turn it down. Needless to say, this page is from a prelude sequence that leads into a different direction for the story. I wish I could say more, but I don't want to give it away! Colors on this were done by Bob Rivard.

No comments:

Post a Comment