Monday, November 14, 2011

Austin Comic Con Commissions

Austin Comic Con has come and gone, and what a show it was! First con I've been to since San Diego and first exhibiting since Houston back in May (having missed both Texas Comic Con and NYCC). Don't have much time to post, but I want to thank each and every person that came by my table to hang out, get sketches and buy books. I've been consistently floored this year for the love you guys have for Morning Glories! I was glad to hang out after the show with buds like Nick Pitarra and Rob Guillory, and finally meet creators I've admired, like Nathan Edmondson, Kody Chamberlain and David Marquez.


Without further ado, here are (most of) the sketches I did this weekend! Apologies for the cam-quality of most of the pics:

Dazzler:
Golden Age Catwoman
Poison Ivy
Zatanna
Buffy vs. Vampirella
X-23
Polaris
Red Sonja
Zoe from Morning Glories sketchcard
Sexy Jade from Morning Glories #1
Sexy Jade #2
David from Morning Glories kills Spider-man
Emma Frost & Casey Blevins from Morning Glories
Ike from Morning Glories w/ Squirrel
And lastly, for our dear friend, Kevin Mellon, here's NIck Pitarra and I in the best hug evar. haha
Then, reprazentin' YMAGE:

No comments:

Post a Comment