Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Winter Soldier




I am really falling behind on updating! Sorry it's been awhile, but Morning Glories, Notorious and my game art gigs are keeping me swamped, with little to no time for personal art. I don't even want to think how far behind I am on Metrosketchual!

But, I'm planning on making a concerted effort to do more sketching before or inbetween pages. That's what this posting is! A poster on the Bendis board suggested I draw the Winter Soldier, and I liked the idea, since I've never drawn him. These days of course, he's Captain America, but I really loved his initial storyline early in Brubaker and Epting's run. I highly recommend those comics!

PS--Did I mention the DCBS deal on Morning Glories #1? $.99 for the 44-page first issue, plus a free sketch card from me! Here's the link

No comments:

Post a Comment