Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Variety









I've been swamped getting these Existence 3.0 pages done, but here's a look at some pieces I've done recently.

First is a cover for an independent comic called 'Pink Power' (aka 'Magic Panty') that I did this past weekend. You can find out more on the series here.

Second is an original piece, Shanna the She-Devil & Zabu. It was done for my portfolio, and is now available through my new art dealer, Jason Palmer of the Interior Pages! Coming soon there will be original pages of mine as well as sketches and what have you.

Lastly is my contribution to the weekly Bendis Board sketch thread, the theme being to draw a scene from the film 'There Will be Blood.' I didn't want to copy an image outright, so I didn't ink in a lot of the shapes and left them more implied than exact.

That's it for now! Got to get ready for the annual STAPLE! convention in Austin, Texas this weekend. If you're in town, please stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment